THE 2017 – 2018 GENERAL COUNSEL APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN!
ECAASU, the oldest national Asian American student organization in the country, has enjoyed over 40 years of education, advocacy, and activism. We would like to continue this long-standing tradition of success, by opening up the application for the next year's General Counsel.
We are looking for a lawyer to volunteer their time to take the initiative on ensuring long-term success of ECAASU. We encourage anyone who is interested in contributing to the Asian American and Pacific Islander community to apply.
June Kao, Gar Yeung, Catherine Wong, and Jim Chan,
The ECAASU Board of Directors
Nicole Fink, Esq.
ECAASU General Counsel
Below you can find a few helpful tips as you are navigating the application process:
- General Counsel position description can be found below.
- Please be prepared to provide the following on your application:
- Copy of your most updated resumé, highlighting any relevant leadership, legal, work, non-profit management and / or AAPI community organizing experience
- Three references and their contact information
- A writing sample
3. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
4. Application deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017 11:59 pm EST
5. After applications close, interviews will be arranged for the most qualified candidates to further discuss their interest in joining as the General Counsel of ECAASU. Final notificaitons will be made late April / early May.