ECAASU is recruiting Campus Ambassadors at your college!
Join ECAASU in their goals to create a strong network amongst the East Coast schools and be the representative for your school.
East Coast Asian American Student Union, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that focuses on education about Asian American & Pacific Islander issues. One of our missions is to strengthen AAPI intercollegiate communications. During the Campus Tour in the Fall and Conference in the Spring, ECAASU brings out many students of different backgrounds to gather and gain an understanding of the Asian American community as well as build strong bonds.
What does an ambassador do?
• Gather data of clubs and organizations on your campus to build up a network
• Promote ECAASU events using Facebook and other online/offline channels
• Learn more about ECAASU and its goals
What does an ambassador get out of it?
• Earn a chance to get discounts or free admission to ECAASU’s Conference
• Build relationships with leaders of clubs and groups at your school
• Work with the board members of ECAASU National
• Add marketing/consulting work experience to your resume
What is ECAASU looking for in potential ambassadors?
• Experience with leading a group, club, or social/Greek organization
• Proficiency with MS Excel and Facebook as a marketing tool
• High energy, excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
• 5-15 hours/month to dedicate to working on ECAASU tasks
To apply, please send the following to June at firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Your resume (as attachment)
• About yourself (1-2 paragraphs)
• Why you are interested in this program? (1-2 paragraphs)